Tuesday

I have a new dream car:::




My dream car for the last 17 or so years has been the Nissan 300zx.
Drove a few... an old '88, a '90 and a '92. They stopped importing them in '96 I believe. I didn't think we'd see anymore in the US. But, the 350z arrived a few years ago. It took me some time to get used to it, but it grew on me. I kinda like it.


Now, recently I have been reintroduced to a model that will make a comeback in '09. Not sure if I will ever end up with one. The brand reliability is a very scary thing. But these retro style cars are making a serious comeback. Ford has restyled the Mustang to look more like the old models. Mopar (Chrysler) has also attempted to bring back the Charger. Now Chevy has kicked in with a blast from the past- the Camaro. I loved the 69 model. Now the 09 is going to resemble a little more of that early ancestry of curves and lines. If I win the lottery and have a chance at a blue one- look out! For now, I'll salivate over the pic of the silver one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home