Saturday

Why do we love God?

Psalm 116:1-2 CEV "I love You, Lord! You answered my prayers. You paid attention to me, and so I will pray to You as long as I live."

Why do we love God? There are a phone books worth of answers. The Psalmist here describes a little bit of the relationship he had with God. He answers his prayers. He always does. Sometimes we may not like or agree with the answer, but after all, he's God isn't He? If He is the Creator, Almighty, Omniscient God- shouldn't and wouldn't He know what is best for us? ABSOLUTELY! A second reason states that He (God) pays attention to me?!?!? What??? God, the Creator and One who Lives and Reigns as King of Kings "pays attention to me"? WOW! Why? Why would God want to have anything to do with me? Because He loves me! He created me to have a relationship with me! He wants to hear from me. He wants me to communicate with Him. He wants me to listen to Him. He wants me to know and believe and trust that ALL things are Possible. Have faith. He knows you and loves you and wants you to know Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home